At Wells, life is what you make it.
How do want your college life to be? At Wells, you can custom-make your experience to fit your interests, try new things, and discover your talents. Are you passionate about social justice and environmental sustainability? Are you an avid art lover, poet, musician, or actor? Do you love sports and fitness? Do you want to dabble in a little bit of everything? With 50 student organizations, 14 athletic varsity teams, social clubs, community service projects, student government, religious affiliations and theatre and performance groups, you'll find every day at Wells is a new adventure.
Ten Activities to Get You Started
- Break for tea time on Wednesdays at 3:00 in MacMillan
- Participate in a student Mock Trial
- Audition for Henry VIII
- Break a sweat at the fitness center
- Write something for the student Chronicle
- Try out for Odd/Even
- Support the field hockey team
- Check out The Well, the newest campus dining location
- Practice your stroke on a 9-hole golf course
- Enjoy our incredible lakefront - sailing, swimming, canoeing
At Wells, we live by our honor code, which is to accept and respect each other as individuals. We’re committed to fostering compassion, responsibility and active citizenship in an intercultural society. That's why we want you to always have a voice in our community. Do you want to start a club, a project, or change a school policy? Do you see opportunities for learning or student life we haven't thought of? At Wells, we encourage you to design your own student life, and we're here to support you in any way we can.